Tuesday, September 1, 2009

By the numbers...

30 Aug 2009 (Sunday)


Days on the road since Z and Dad left Mqt: 31
Miles driven: 6830
Gallons of gas: 765
Campsites: 12
US States: 15 (MI, WI, IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, DE, NJ, PA, NY, MN, ND, MT, AK)
Canadian Provinces: 4 (OR, AL, BC, YT)
Bald Eagles seen: 4
Bears seen: 3
Moose seen: 2
Windshield cracks: 1
Miles of construction: 150 (mostly in BC)
Miles of rough road: ~
# of times my wife closed her eyes while I was driving: 52
Aunt/great aunt who had a significant birthday,
I won't go into numbers, but it rhymes with the actor
who played the Hulk (and Eddie's Father) : 1

QBs who've fallen out of favor: 1

1 comment:

  1. HI! i will try this again! It's Tigger's foster mom here! I LOVE reading your blog- I wait for a new entry everyday! The pictures are amazing...Alaska is so beautiful. You must be so happy to be back there. Mom- your thoughts crack me up- I can only imagine how organized you have to be. Who knew you were so organized. Love the fact that an rv is the perfect size for your cleaning abilities. I think would be a good size for me too. Tigger is doing well- I truly get the feeling that he LOVES to be held! So funny! We all love him.

    ReplyDelete